Friday, October 10, 2008

a proper member of society, sort of

Today I learned that with multiple breaks and greatly varying tasks between my two part-time jobs, I can finally manage to work 8 hours in a day. It only took me 12 1/2 hours, and I can't see it happening again tomorrow, but this is a milestone.

So never mind anything that happened in the news or anything -- enjoy a silly picture I found.

Senator Obama   pals around with terriers.
see more cute dogs and puppies

I know it doesn't fit nicely in the frame, but I've decided that I don't care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you and the full work day. Yay! I know how incredible they are, I just had one yesterday. This morning not so good because of it, but yesterday was magnificent, I was the goddess of clean chicken coops.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home