Tuesday, July 15, 2008

decontamination progress and kidney stones

Today I learned that, two months after it got contaminated with some smoke chemical, my dryer is usable again. It's a good thing, too, because something I learned late last night is that if it's cloudy for six days in a row, I can't hang laundry outside. I learned that in one of those 'uh-oh' moments right after I lay down in bed and realized it was going to be a long night because I didn't tolerate my supposedly clean bedding.

In non-EI illness news, apparently some people know the southeast US as the "kidney-stone belt." The article says it has to do with dehydration, so now I want to know why less humid places (Arizona, for example) aren't part of the kidney-stone belt. I didn't learn that. Not that I'm complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home