Monday, July 14, 2008

Sylvester vs. Wile E.

Today I learned that the spayed and neutered feral cats living at Cal State Long Beach are attracting coyotes, so there is some debate about which animals should be removed -- the cats or the coyotes. I suppose I also learned that Cal State Long Beach sterilizes its feral cat population.

In entertainment news, I saw an ad for a new tv show called The Cleaner, which I assumed had something to do with taking care of inconvenient dead bodies, if the cleaners in Pulp Fiction and Point of No Return were anything to go by. According to the review I found, it's not about dead bodies. It's about terminally convoluted ways to take people to rehab, and it's too bad to watch, but it makes for a pretty entertaining bad review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home