Wednesday, July 09, 2008

cars and cows

Today I woke up at 4 am, and I don't know if I was reacting to something in my food or to my husband, who, a day or two ago, got into some dust from the car belonging to the lady who's lived in her car for 25 years. So I didn't learn a whole lot today, but I can report that the lady with the old car learned today that she's fully capable of driving a different car, which she had found pretty intimidating. The trick here is that now we have to find her a different car that she can have instead of borrowing for a few minutes, and some of you in readerland know exactly how long this hunt has been going on. But it appears that there are some helpful car lot guys around town who will call you when they get something promising smelling, and at this point, I'm all about involving the middleman.

So I don't leave anyone with too-serious, homeless sick lady thoughts, I also learned about cow fart backpacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home