Saturday, April 19, 2008

death in the grass, pill bottles, and my house

Today I learned that nylon artificial turf has so much lead in it that people are closing playing fields and suggesting that people wash their contaminated clothing separately. If non-EIs are talking about washing stuff separately to avoid contamination, I'm glad I never went to sniff any fake grass.

In other news, taking vitamins A and E and beta-carotene will kill you, but not vitamin C, and shockingly, pharmaceuticals have side effects.

If you're me, pollen in combination with a hormone reaction and trying a little bit of cortisone cream will give you scary heart-attack symptoms, so I'm trapped in the small bedroom with the big air cleaner for a few days, which is probably good because then there will be nothing to do except edit, and I'm behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home