Monday, January 21, 2008

convoluted reasoning

Just like pretty much everyone else who came in any contact with news today, I learned that caffeine will kill you. Ok, maybe not you, but your unborn children. Maybe I just have a sick mind, but that news in combination with all the fussing about abstinence-only education and a website my husband found about the most expensive Starbucks drink ever made me wonder what kind of clueless letters Dear Abby is going to be receiving from uneducated teenagers with unintended bodily conditions.

Other than that, I spent a lot of the day playing with that conference paper and arguing with Word, which, as a Microsoft product, doesn't get a lot of respect in a linux-based household. I think that despite it being stressful having to deal with a deadline and a recalcitrant Microsoft product, I may have had fun. I will not, however, do it again tomorrow just for the entertainment value.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try LaTeX! It's so much better than MSWord.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home