Sunday, January 20, 2008

the warm-up

I learned some things today, but this post is mostly an exercise in demonstrating to myself that I'm not currently writing-impaired. Writing ability is important this evening because I have to tune up the paper I was going to present - the part that will get published in the conference proceedings despite the fact that I can't go personally tell people about it. Tuning up something nerds are going to read seems to fall out of the realm of stuff I can handle easily. I'm pretty good at weekends, in that I'm well enough to grocery shop, ride a bike, keep house, and occasionally go out to dinner. Weekday activities are harder, but I'm very pleased that this project involves writing. I appear to enjoy that kind of thing, if this blog is any kind of indication.

Ok, it looks like I can at least type and use three-syllable words, so I'd better get to work. I'll leave you with a few tidbits before I go:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home