Thursday, October 11, 2007

milk and sinks

Today I learned that what actually gets that laundry contaminant out of my stuff is milk. I'm going with non-fat powdered, which very likely is not as effective as whole milk, but I really don't feel like going to the store to buy gallons of fresh milk that I'm just going to use as a solvent, and it is at least making my stuff much better.

In related news, having a two-bowl sink in the kitchen does have some use. I'd pretty much concluded that the divider between the bowls was there exclusively to keep me from washing large items - oversized cookie sheets, for example - down in the sink, which would keep me from splashing water all over the place. Right now, I'm using half of my sink to soak my worst-contaminated clothing, and most conveniently, I can cover that half almost exactly with one of those cookie sheets that doesn't fit in the sink.

I also learned how to embed a video of the worst Price Is Right player I've ever seen, and as hard as it is to sit through, it's worth it to get to Bob's reaction when she's done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right! That was pretty funny!
Thanks!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home