Monday, October 15, 2007

destruction and more phthalates

Today I learned by reading my archives that last year I recovered from October a week or so into December. My big goal this year is to do better than that. To be fair, I can handle working as a caregiver for roughly twelve hours a week without killing myself, which is a huge improvement over last year, but it's putting a pretty serious dent in my efforts to put something together for the local sick people group's newsletter. Well, a dent on par with what Godzilla could do given a week or two with no interference.

In other news, California has banned phthalates in toys intended for children younger than three. I'm quite confident that if kids shouldn't be chewing on phthalate-containing toys, they shouldn't be inhaling phthalates, either, so California screwed up royally by not banning air fresheners in households that include small children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home