Monday, September 03, 2007

weirdo phases

Today I figured out that I've just gotten out of an interesting phase of this illness, or rather my recovery from it. I started a sugar binge about three months ago, and I got over it last week. About a year ago, I went through a phase where I could daydream to the extent that you had to work to get my attention. Before I got sick, the only time I ever daydreamed like that was when my family would go on week-long hikes in the Sierras, and nobody needed my attention. Before I got sick, my last sugar binge phase wasn't quite this bad, but it lasted from about college until I got sick.

'Not quite this bad' is an understatement. This time, I gained six pounds in three months.

I don't like it.

I'm going to make it go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home