Friday, September 07, 2007

easy food, Tennessee, Nevada, and Northern California

I had my suspicions, but today I learned that making granola from scratch is ridiculously easy, ranking right up there with pudding as one of the easiest recipes ever, particularly if you pare down the recipe you found to only four ingredients. Now that I have no excuse to buy granola anymore, I'm back making every single thing I eat from scratch again, and I'm a little put out. Here I'm trying to re-enter normie society, and it turns out that convenience foods are more convenient if I make them myself. Also, they cost less.

In other news, Tennessee has a 'crack tax,' where they require drug dealers to anonymously pay for tax stamps for their merchandise. If they don't go anonymously pay their taxes, if they get caught, the state goes after the taxes, too. Tennessee is an interesting place.

And in case you needed to know, you can still call the time lady in Nevada and Northern California.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home