Saturday, July 07, 2007

things you can do indoors and a minor tv relapse

Today I confirmed that the day after a fancy, violent thunderstorm, I get heart palpitations if I go outside. This situation had better resolve itself somehow during monsoon season, which is due any minute.

Other than that, I learned that:
  • A fabric scrap I had big plans for was too small to make the skirt I wanted. I could have made a skirt I didn't want, and that might actually have turned out better than anything else I tried to make today.
  • Fox Mulder has a psychology degree. I think everyone else learned that back in the '90s.
  • Going tv shopping sounds entertaining. Not like I should be wandering around in electronics stores, but it's too bad the tv shoppers I talked to live 2000 miles away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home