Tuesday, July 03, 2007

bugs, cars, and malls

This morning I got two mosquito bites. I only had heart palpitations for a few minutes, and four hours later, it hardly even looks like I was bitten. For those of you just joining us, I used to have welts from this kind of thing for a week, so I am very, very pleased by this turn of events.

In other news, my husband assured me that people drive differently around you depending on whether or not your car has a rack on top. Today I happened to be rackless, and I was tailgated by a Mustang and a Corvette (not at the same time), and I can't say that's ever happened to me with the rack on. I wouldn't have noticed the Mustang in the line of slow-moving traffic I was in except that he attempted to pass me on the right just as the road widened from one lane to two and we all went right because the slow guy in front stayed left. I suspect people like that have lots of terrible mornings, and I bet this one was no different.

In just plain weirdness, you can get shot at the mall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home