Monday, July 02, 2007

eggplant and the tv coma

Yesterday I learned that I am very definitely no longer sensitive to eggplant, but I overcooked the chicken that went with it, and that didn't go over so well, so I didn't end up reporting anything. It probably wasn't worth reporting today, either, but I didn't want you all to worry.

Today I learned that when I develop a tv coma, I really can just wait it out. This afternoon I was all set to watch yet another episode of Jericho on the web, and suddenly both bathrooms were clean, all the floors were mopped, and I had a partially-finished tank top. One of these fine days, I'm going to look around my living room, and there will be a bunch of wood furniture in here with all the unfinished bottom parts sealed with AFM Hard Seal.

It's kind of reassuring to confirm that you aren't actually a lazy slob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home