Monday, June 25, 2007

some quotes and things that still make me sick

From the Ft. Smith, AR, KOA reservation page:
Tent, No hookups
These sites are our tenters' favorites, nestled in the trees in an eddy. Come give nature a hug. Wifi available.
In other quotes, we have a tv listing for a Voyager episode:
Episode: Future's End
Description: The Voyager crew time-travels to 1996 Los Angeles to help prevent an event that could alter the future; guest Ed Begley Jr. (Part 1 of 2, TV-PG, CC, Stereo, Rerun)
So join us in the future, visiting the used-to-be present, with Ed Begley Jr.

In other news, I ferried somebody to the airport today to rent a car, and the airport doesn't seem as bad as it used to. A couple of the people who came into the car rental building reeked beyond all expectation, but the actual rental car (from Alamo) smelled pretty decent.

Then I figured that since I hadn't done too badly at the airport, I should go to the library on the way home. When I got into the stacks, I found that my right eye wouldn't focus anymore. Given that then it was hard to read anything, I went home empty-handed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home