Friday, June 01, 2007

dryer fumes, goofy names, and the sweet potato farm

Today I learned that if you completely disassemble your dryer and get all the lint and dust out of the case, when you put it back together again, it's quieter. Also, I stopped reacting to it. Apparently, filtering car fumes with the insides of the garage wall isn't a good way to supply air to your dryer. Who knew?

In other news, the Arizona Republic site, which I previously only used for stupid news, has a whole page devoted to weird places to visit in Arizona, plus a bonus section of where all the weirdo town names came from.

In sweet potato news, you may remember that I sprouted one, pulled the sprouts off, and put them in water to grow roots. The other day when I took them out and planted them, I learned that the smaller they are, the sooner they resemble wilted salad. Some of the taller ones look like they might make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home