Monday, April 16, 2007

Paris is right!

Yesterday I learned that I'm enough better that I can go outside when it's windy out, but with the extra pollen and dust load, I get in a lot more trouble with exhaust fumes, so I should just stay inside. So, I misjudged that, and afterwards, I wasn't good for anything, which is why you're hearing about it today.

Today I learned that the reason I don't understand the washing machine transmission is that I react pretty hard to the oil in it. I thought I was keeping my nose out of it, but apparently machine oil is just not something I should be playing in.

Having established that I've been a bit of a moron lately, the other thing I learned today is that Paris Hilton would rather milk cows than give people enemas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Seems like pretty much any oil that we don't eat is pretty nasty stuff. I don't have the same problems you do, and when I spilled gear oil in my garage, the smell made me gag for weeks.

And... I totally agree with Paris on the issue... and I don't know how I feel about that.

--C

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home