Sunday, March 11, 2007

water problems and time that never changes

Today I learned that there are a couple of websites where you can get a new-to-you cell phone by taking over someone else's cell phone plan. If I hadn't accidentally put my husband's cell phone in the washing machine, I wouldn't be nearly so interested.

Tangentially speaking of water, bottled water will kill you! Ok, only the kind from Armenia that has arsenic in it, but you all know what I think about drinking things out of plastic containers.

In yet more tangentially water-related news, I went out partying again and learned that if I eat out in a not-too-crowded restaurant with tile floors but cooled by a swamp cooler (by definition moldy), I don't digest my food very well, and that's uncomfortable for a while. It was still fun, but I might wait a while before I try that again.

In Daylight Saving Time news, some counties in Indiana switched by two hours last night, and I noticed Daylight Saving Time this year. I suppose it would have been hard to miss this year what with the extra weeks added, but last year it took me a few days to notice because here in Arizona, we don't mess with it. As that article points out, who wants to live somewhere where it's 100 F at 10 pm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home