Saturday, March 10, 2007

a doggie, a bunny, and some interesting construction projects

This morning I learned: On the home front, today we pressurized our house. Things came to a head yesterday when I tried running the dryer, which sucked a bunch of pollution into the house and made me sick. (That lung thing I mentioned on Wednesday really was ozone, not pollen.) Since all the pine boards we (ok, my husband) could find were sap-drippingly green, we used redwood to make a box on which one of the air cleaners can sit. Then we cut a hole in the box, cut a hole in a piece of plexiglass, connected them with an aluminum duct, and stuck the plexiglass in the window. So ignoring the testing stage of a box you put around a computer to keep it from stinking up the place, here's a picture of our pretty new wood box with an air cleaner on it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home