Monday, March 05, 2007

mattress springs, recovery, and border stuff

Today I learned that I may be able to ride a bike for an hour or two, but scrubbing oil off of mattress springs is a whole nother thing. I hope, having kept them outside for two weeks and scrubbed them as best we can, that I won't be sensitive to them anymore. The futon is nice, but it's better with springs under it.

In other news, I recovered from partying around 1:30 this afternoon and survived a trip to Wild Oats with no ill effects after I returned home. Either I've made some huge progress lately or I'm too out of it to notice, which I doubt. I mean, I'm not writing Shakepeare here, but I'm not stumbling over words tonight, either.

In border news, out here in the desert with the crackdown, we got land pirates, and you can buy a ladder made of rebar light enough to run with for $5 on the Mexican side of the San Diego fence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home