Tuesday, March 13, 2007

tv, phones, and an air cleaner

Today I learned that Hot Dog on Battlestar Galactica is Admiral Adama's son in real life. Other than that, it was wall-to-wall cell phones. If I had a job, I wouldn't have time to torment three or four customer service reps in a day, but if I could have a job, I could probably remember to ask all my questions at once.

Also, the air cleaner we were using to pressurize the house makes me really sick if it sucks air off the tile floor. I'm pretty sure the blame lies with the tile floor (tile or grout, maybe both) because I developed a sensitivity to it when I was sleeping on it, but we'll see what happens tomorrow when we seal up the box, which is open to the tile on the bottom, with Tu Tuff.

We had this great discussion today about how we never get anything done, but then my husband pointed out that we completely disassembled and reassembled an air cleaner today because when something makes you sick, you have to rule out the device before you go blaming the floor. And he spent all of yesterday changing out hoses and sealing particle board under the guest bathroom sink, which, by the way, smells a lot better now. So the thing is that we spend a lot of time on air quality maintenance, which most people don't think much about, so that's why it feels like we never get anything done.

⇒ Fun fact: you can torment your pets and your friends by vigorously sniffing their necks. It may not work on cats, but if everybody else doesn't cringe, I'll give you all the paper money in my wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home