Monday, December 18, 2006

disclaimer: Miss Molly has cabin fever

Today I learned three things, and they're all connected, so pay attention:
  1. In yet another article about a Christian in a position of power in Colorado resigning over some kind of sex thing, it says that Ted Haggard is in Arizona.
  2. People can track scent trails on the ground, but not as fast as dogs and rats. The researchers weren't sure people would do very well with tracking smell contrails in the air, but since I used the word 'contrail' and they didn't, I think that says something that I have a term for it.
  3. With the exception of one mooched ride to a Christmas party, I have not been in a vehicle for three weeks, which means I have been home waaay too much.
So I need to get out more, and here is my plan:
  1. Practice my tracking skills,
  2. Figure out where all the Christian counseling retreats are around here, and
  3. Track down Ted Haggard.
I'll get right on that right after I figure out what Mr. Haggard smells like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home