Friday, October 06, 2006

vinegar, bees, and CO2

Today I learned that if you leave a big vinegar bottle in the hallway after you clean the bathroom, and you warn your husband that there's a bee loose in the house, he might trap the bee under the vinegar bottle, and then you could be stuck with a vinegar bottle in the middle of the hallway until someone feels like dealing with the bee.

I also learned that aside from leaving windows open, which makes my air conditioning really inefficient, and washing clothes in hot water, which is pretty important if you use little to no soap, I'm all energy efficient compared to this guy. Just think how much I save in CO2 emissions by not having a job to drive to! Oh, yeah, and I've been known to take upwards of three showers a day.

I'm going to single-handedly melt all the glaciers, and then we'll all drown. Sorry, and it was nice knowing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home