Wednesday, September 27, 2006

paint drying and squirrels

I appear to have had too much fun yesterday, so today my job as paint drying supervisor is just the thing. Not too challenging, not too boring.

Today we're sealing the concrete floor in one room. We kept thinking we wouldn't have to because it always smelled so much better after we mopped it, but we aren't going to be taking up the floor once a week to mop the concrete, so I'm supervising paint drying.

Since I'm still not reading real news, everything else I've learned so far has been wildlife-related, but not Arizona wildlife. It says here and here that aggressive squirrels are coming to get everybody, so if you're considering going to the park, you may want to borrow a large dog with a taste for squirrel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home