Sunday, October 15, 2006

pollen and errors

There's some pollen outside that I just can't handle. It's been out there the last couple of days, and I have high hopes that it'll go away soon, but the result here is that I'm stuck in the house.

The first thing I learned today is that you should really, really not whack the top of your shin on the hammock stand. I would never have learned that if I'd been goofing off outside instead of inside.

Then I spent several hours sitting in front of the tv nursing the enormous bump below my knee, which was a huge mistake because if I watch live tv, I can't skip the ads, and then I'm likely to learn something. That's how I learned that Wild Oats has associated itself with an SUV. It's a hybrid, but it's still an SUV. Then I learned that...

Ok, whatever it was evaporated while I got through the back story, which means it didn't get learned, so never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home