Tuesday, October 10, 2006

learning under the influence

[As someone who was injured by mold, any kind of fermented food makes me sick, so you will never get an actual drunken post from this blogger. This is as close as you will get.]

Today I learned not to send email when I'm reacting to pollen. I sent it to the wrong place, but you never know - the people who got it might know the answer I wanted.

In other news, it says here that Posh Spice got tired of her hair extensions, which prompted me to go find out what the heck hair extensions really are. I've been hearing about them for years, but physicists and engineers don't tend to go for that kind of thing (they also tend to be men), so I don't know that I've ever actually seen any. Since usually what you hear about are bad ones, I had to look for those, and this is what I found, but all the pictures are tiny and I don't know what I'm looking for exactly.

I'm all disappointed now. I wanted to see Halloween-quality bad hair extensions.

So for fake, scary, and fashionable, I guess I'll have to settle for fake money, scary cars, and pink prison clothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger PiquedOff said...

I love the knit wig!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home