Friday, July 14, 2006

grasses and weird swimsuits

Today I learned that I redeveloped a sensitivity to oats. This doesn't bother me a whole lot because I'm ok with wheat, and I almost tolerate rice again. I suppose I also learned that if I eat a specific grass every four days (which is supposed to be safe), I still develop a sensitivity to it, so I'd better go eight or twelve days between. Oh, yeah, and I still tolerate sugar, not that I'm supposed to waste calories on it, but that means that everything is fine.

The other thing I learned (by reading this article) is that there's a company that sells swimsuits that are essentially skinsuits with nylon housedresses sewn around the neck. The article made the point that these swimsuits are a step back to the 1920's and are really ugly. I have to agree that they're ugly, but if you detached the housedress, you'd at least have more trouble getting sunburned at the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home