Friday, June 09, 2006

Margo and tents

Today I learned that posing and looking like Finger Quotin' Margo is kind of difficult if you have an allergic-to-sunscreen mountain biker tan and stick straight hair. I'll keep working on it because heaven knows I have nothing better to do with my time. Also, I could win a mug, and wouldn't that be great?

In other news, the last couple of posts have been affected, and not in a good way, by some overly-exciting store exposures. Wanna know what I got?

40 yards of canvas (and a mild case of aphasia).

We're building a tent: a no-chemical-treatments, couple-of-weeks-at-a-time kind of tent, which you know is going to be an interesting learning experience, and that's what this blog is all about. In honor of the first step, which I could probably make sound more interesting but is really just washing fifteen-foot lengths of canvas, here's a picture of my empty living room.


You know, everyone should have an empty living room for just this sort of project. I mean, what are people thinking cluttering up such valuable space with couches and coffee tables, anyway?

And for those of you who were paying attention in December, no, we still haven't put tile down. We're willing to build a tent, but installing tile sounds hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home