Friday, June 23, 2006

garbanzo beans and the end of the world

Today I learned that if you need to double this recipe and want to cook it all at once, the trick to making it not stick to your stainless steel frying pan is to not double the water. It turns out a little differently, but it's not like most people really know what it was supposed to be like in the first place.

Something else I learned today is that there are people in this country who are actively working to hasten the end of the world and that this is not a new pastime for Christians. They're trying to fullfill various parts of prophesies so we can all just get straight to Judgment Day and be done with it.

I know a thing or two about stories with plots involving attempted world-ending, and in every case I've ever come across, the bad guys were responsible for it. So I think it might be time to issue black and white hats so I can keep everybody straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home