Sunday, June 18, 2006

church and term papers

Today I learned that there's a church here in town where they sing U2 songs as hymns during their Saturday evening service. I really, really want to know what last week's 'church is girly' marketing guy would have to say about that.

In other news, teachers are assigning fewer term papers because they don't have time to check every paper to catch the plagiarizers. A paper you copy off a website typically costs $10 per page. I remember it took me about six hours to write a five page paper in college. I knew English and history majors who wrote twice as fast. Therefore, my work was worth slightly less that $10/hr, and theirs was worth close to $20/hr. I think what I'm learning here is that the slower you write, the more economical it is to buy papers on the internet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Term Papers said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home