Monday, February 27, 2006

unloading the camera

Today I learned that we had a bunch of interesting pictures stored on the camera. (Yeah, that's sort of cheating on the 'I learned something today' thing, but maybe I'll learn something else later.)

So here's a bunch of guys riding around and around in a loop in yesterday's crit:


And here's a picture of the straightaway with no one on it:


I was going to say something about how they gracefully let some of the grass die in deference to the horrible drought, but right in the middle of the course there was this enormous pond:


This is a picture of a ten-stage water filter with an interesting bulge in the middle:


And last but not least, my first attempt at water chestnut flour crackers:


When I pulled it open, it reminded me of nothing more than one of those eggs in Alien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home