Wednesday, February 22, 2006

getting lost and body counts

Today I learned how to take the local dirt roads to Saguaro National Park. So I'll remember it next time, here's how: you cross Old Spanish Trail on Melpomene, which curves around and turns into Golf Links. Then you take the first right, and when you get to top of the hill with the tanks on it, you turn left. The interesting part here is that this procedure bears no resemblance at all to anything I saw on Google maps. It took me almost an hour to get to the park and 20 minutes to get home. I still had a good time.

In more depressing news, I got to wondering how many people had been killed because of the Danish cartoons, and I suppose I would have been surprised if someone hadn't been keeping track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home