Saturday, January 21, 2006

bunnies and laundry detergent

Today I learned:

1. If there isn't any car exhaust near me, I can do way more than I expect. I went on my first solo mountain bike ride this morning, and I meant to go around the 5-mile 'bunny loop' (like the bunny slope) at Fantasy Island twice. I only stopped at three times because I have stuff to do this afternoon.

2. Since I live in a non-moldy area of the country, laundry detergent has become my greatest nemesis. A lot of my clothing and all of my bedding are currently hanging in the back yard getting the fragrance-free Seventh Generation detergent residue out, and I got a reaction from walking through it. Also, the only bad moment I had on the trail this morning was when a fast guy passed me and left a scented-Tide contrail. (It was still better than perfumy contrails and car exhaust.)

3. If you go around the bunny loop, aka the bunny trail, three times, you will be stuck with 'Here Comes Peter Cottontail' running through your head for the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home