Sunday, January 15, 2006

early morning discoveries

If I leave the grocery store parking lot at 7:41 am on a Sunday morning and make all the lights except one out of the ten or twelve between here and there, I can have the car unloaded at 8:02 am, setting a personal record. You understand that if I ate conventional food, I could be home in roughly three minutes because there's a Safeway three-quarters of a mile from here.

In other news, my husband was given a new biking jersey, and I don't know where it was kept, but I've only washed it once, and it doesn't smell like anything. I still get a little polyester reaction, but not too badly. I've decided to take this as a sign that I'm getting better, as opposed to just being less allergic to that papery kind of polyester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home