Saturday, January 14, 2006

new webpage and warning: nasty food description

If you look over at the links to the right, you will see that I now have a homepage and an email address, if you should ever find the need to tell me anything.

It might help if someone had told me something interesting today, because all I learned was how to make chewy, white, vaguely cat-turd-shaped noodle-things out of water chestnut flour. You mix in just enough water that you can pack the flour into 'galls of dough.' Then you throw them in boiling water, where they sit on the bottom of the pot for a while, looking unappetizing. At some point in the cooking process they start to float, and when you decide they're done, you fish them out and eat them. They look a little better by then.

Did I ruin your appetite yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home