Saturday, December 06, 2008

warning: probably revolting information

Today I learned that it takes a couple of days to recover from a liver cleanse. There are three options I can think of as to why:
  1. I am sensitive to epsom salts.
  2. I knocked something toxic loose from my liver and it's sitting in my guts making me sick.
  3. Drinking epsom salts punctuated with a cup of 50-50 olive oil and grapefruit juice would make anybody sick, and the people who think suffering makes you healthier are pleased by this.
I'll find out if it changes anything in the long run.

In other things you probably don't need to know, of the six feet that have washed up on beaches around Vancouver, B.C., four of them belong to two people. Apparently your appendages fall off if your body spends a bunch of time in the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home