Friday, November 28, 2008

more food

Today I learned that I am seriously sensitive to the turkey sausage from Whole Foods that I put in the stuffing yesterday. The sausage was the only processed food in the whole meal, and all its ingredients were theoretically ok, so I guess I learned that sausage is in the same category as powdered sugar: stuff that sounded safe enough but will kill me. As far as I can tell, the problem with powdered sugar is that there might be cornstarch in it. I don't know what was wrong with the sausage.

Also, if I have heart palpitations from eating sausage, and you really piss me off, the adrenaline rush knocks the heart palpitations down. That was an interesting experience.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know you can make your own powdered sugar by putting granulated sugar through a high speed mixer? Without the cornstarch it isn't a smooth feeling as the stuff you buy in the store, but it may be healthier for you!

8:51 AM  
Blogger missmolly said...

Do you think a blender would work?

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home