Sunday, May 04, 2008

air quality at tourist destinations

Today I learned that I can pretty much only eat in restaurants that have patios, but I can eat in restaurants that have patios. Ok, only if the patios aren't near any traffic, but still.

Also, the air in Nogales, north or south of the border, is so nasty that no one should go there unless they need cheap dental work. The air quality in Tubac is really pretty good, and so is the air in the missile silo complex at the Titan Missile Museum. I did better there wandering around underground than I did in the gift shop.

This concludes our series on tourist destinations until somebody else comes to visit. Tomorrow we'll go back to things that'll kill you, unless I spend all day watching tv and don't learn anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home