Thursday, April 24, 2008

ammonia, ammonia, ammonia

Today I learned that I can have one of my wood dining room chairs in the house, but I don't know if it was letting it sit outside for a couple of months offgassing storage area chemicals, wiping it with 10% ammonia, or a combination of the two that did the trick. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to having real furniture in the house soon.

In related news, we successfully ran a dishwasher load of mixed old and new dishes without contaminating anything, so I now have that problem where you have three 9"x12" cake pans because you went around combining kitchens.

That's a terrible problem - life is hard sometimes. Maybe we'll have cake*.


* Ok, not really. I actually use those pans for making three-ingredient granola, and who could eat a whole pan of cake anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home