Saturday, March 15, 2008

millet and instant gratification

Today I learned that a friend of mine who used to turn into one big hive when he ate millet accidentally developed a preference for some millet-containing bread without killing himself. He found out because I was idly reading his bread label. I am not surprised to report that despite being pleased that he no longer reacts to millet, he went out and got a different kind of bread.

In other news, if you have all the local grocery stores' phone numbers programmed into your cell phone in case the really, really sick lady has a sudden banana shortage, when you get blown out of a store that's sucking barbeque fumes in the front door and has a cologne-drenched shelf-stocker in an aisle you care about, you can call the manager from the parking lot and complain. Ok, so it was Saturday, so I had to leave him a message, but at least I said something coherent, and I was polite about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home