Tuesday, March 11, 2008

easily skeeved

Today I learned that now that they're counting HPV as an STD, 25% of teenage girls, and 40% of the ones who say they've had sex, have at least one STD. On behalf of us geeks who actually listened to the sex ed stuff they taught in high school and thought, I am never going to have sex, ever: eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.

In other things concerning teenagers, salvia, the new marijuana, will kill you. Or, since people report that it tastes bad, gives bad trips, and is generally not very popular, maybe not so much.

In bike news, I finally finished battling fork oil fumes and got my fork put back together. It's acting like a totally different beastie now that it's all greased up nice, and I'd be embarrassed for not doing it sooner except that when I was sicker, it would have killed me outright. Ah, the trade-offs in life.

And in case you needed to know, there is some kind of rock called owyheeite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home