Monday, March 03, 2008

more and better fun

Yesterday I learned not to go into this one conventional grocery store that is routinely pretty crowded. I only ever went in there for organic bananas for the really, really sick lady, and after learning what happens when I get a chain smoker behind me in line, I don't consider that a store anymore, just like McDonald's doesn't have food. Then I learned that some kinds of headaches go away if you sit in the dark. It has to be totally dark, though, so it's better if you're tired and it's night.

In other news, I learned that the skin on my arms isn't just dry. It's a rash, and I know this because I got the same rash where my biking gloves touch my wrists in these narrow little strips. If you know what you're looking at, it's pretty obvious that I'm sweating out that car-chemical exposure I got on Tuesday, and it's not going very well, skin-wise.

So now I've gone in a store and gotten well and truly sick, and I've sweated out something nasty and gotten a rash. I think I'll try to avoid the other stereotypical EI stuff, but only if I can remember what those things are before I screw them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home