Wednesday, February 13, 2008

lasers and the edge of civilization

Today I learned that people with MCS seem to get good results for some symptoms with laser treatments. I have no idea how that works, but I guess I'll have to look into it since I'm the local physicist, and I'm sort of expected to know these things. If it weren't 10:30 at night, I'd probably already know something. As it is, I'll go out on a limb and say I'm sure it has something to do with energy. Ta-da!

In other news, today the husband of the really, really sick lady had a haircut guy come over, so we all got haircuts. I have to say the guys look pretty good. I look pretty much the same, but with long hair you keep tied up, that's to be expected. It was surprisingly entertaining to hang out at the outdoor-patio barbershop. People to talk to, nice weather - I had a really good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home