Friday, February 08, 2008

big day, aka I get to sleep in the house again

Today I learned that if we forget to turn off the fluorescent lights over the kitchen counters, they warm up just enough to make the particle-board cabinets offgas and kill me.

Once I returned from the dead, I sniffed all three kinds of shampoo in my bathroom and learned that I tolerate the Pure Essentials worse than the new & improved earthscience stuff, so now I'm using a year-old bottle of Magick Botanicals, which says right on the label that it doesn't actually contain anything botanical because of sensitivities. I have yet to discover where you can buy Magick Botanicals here in town, but worst case scenario, I can order it online.

Meanwhile, I'm back using ammonia in the laundry, I got all the dust bunnies up, even the ones under the stove, and that pain under my ribs and the heart palpitations have gone away. I couldn't go in the video store late this afternoon, however, so I'm still pretty overloaded, but that should go away if I behave myself.

Also, apple cider vinegar makes things all sticky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home