Friday, December 28, 2007

phoney

Today it took me two five-minute phone calls to learn that if KMart is out of a thing you want to replace, in this case, a glass frying pan lid that I'll need again in two days, and they tell you over the phone that they'll probably reorder it, which will take two weeks, their advice is to start calling them again in two weeks.

To quote Dale Gribble,
I have a three-line phone and nothing to do with my time.
I learned the art of bending customer service people to my will from the best: the guy who can't get out of the house for more than an hour at time because he's looking after his really sick wife. So I knew what I had to do. There was some compromise involved, but the answer was clear.

I went to Target.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the laugh
: )

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home