Wednesday, November 07, 2007

one week out of October

Today I rode my bike to the hardware store across the street from the library, where I learned that the hardware store has bike racks, and that in the past, when I concluded that locking up your bike was difficult, I must have been feeling really, really lousy. Then I went across the street and learned that the library actually does separate out the different genres, but only in the paperbacks. Best of all, I learned that the contents of the paperback science fiction section don't have personal hygiene chemicals soaked into the pages.

Ok, I know that most people with environmental injuries can't ride their bikes to the store, so locking a bike is not much of an issue, but I can't believe locking a bike used to be hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home