Friday, November 02, 2007

blackberries, table parts, and things I don't know.

Today I'm fairly sure I learned that I'm sensitive to blackberries. Since those don't grow on bushes around here anyway, I'm not very concerned.

In other news, I overdid it sanding table parts yesterday, thus learning that the penalty for pushing it is having my arms ache all night. I don't know how that works exactly, but I'm very pleased that I haven't been able to do that to my legs.

Also, I need to record something for posterity: something started blooming very early this morning, and I'm not the only one on this side of town who woke up with goop in my inner ear pushing on my eardrum. I actually don't know if it's really a pollen, but it seems likely. If it happens again around this time next year, I'll have my answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home