Sunday, September 23, 2007

mainstream announcement that chemicals will kill you

Today I learned that Vogue published an article about how synthetic chemicals are giving people fertility problems (pdf). My understanding is that Vogue is in charge of telling us about pretty dresses and face paint and celebrities, so I should be really, really pleased that all these mainstream, fashion-conscious Vogue readers have been exposed to the idea that synthetic chemicals are bad for them.

So, wohoo! If we freak out the Vogue-reading mainstream synthetic chemical consumer, that'll shrink the market for unnecessary synthetic chemicals. That would be great!

Now I'm all bummed out that we have so many dangerous synthetic chemicals that fashion magazines feel compelled to report on them. I mean, what fun is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home