Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paris Hilton and Coinstar

Today I learned that Paris Hilton might have some psychiatric condition where she'd need to take some medication that she failed to take with her to jail because she didn't want anybody to know about it, but I forgot where I read it. See, that would explain the terminal weirdness at the jail, but she could just be a dog. I've met people whose dogs won't eat unless their people are around, and these people don't go on vacation unless they can take the dog.

Since you all know I love to blame everything on chemicals, I have one more potential explanation: Paris has poisoned herself with all the chemicals in her three kinds of perfume, the pthalates in her 'products,' and whatever she's ingested partying, so all she was doing in a jail under a freeway and next to a train track was reacting to exhaust fumes. That would explain things like being too cold, not sleeping, and not eating. Then, after three days of that, she'd still be getting rid of it today, which would explain the crying, not eating, and not sleeping she's doing in the medical ward.

Unfortunately, I think her biggest problem is really a bad case of arrogance, and I understand the withdrawal symptoms of that are probably crying, not eating, and not sleeping.

In totally plebeian news, today I converted $154 in change into an Amazon gift card using the Coinstar machine at the local Basha's. I was a little nervous that I would screw it up and accidentally give Coinstar 8% of my change, but everything went just as I'd planned it, including the part where I had enough change to purchase everything I'd already put in my Amazon cart. Not that this bought much, but I had 903 pennies.

And while I'm at it here, I will note that I didn't get sick in the Basha's, but I carefully avoided standing in any of the checkout lines. I mean, I'm not an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home