Thursday, November 02, 2006

the safe room and turkey meatloaf

Today I learned that I can sleep in the room we just finished, although you can't really call it finished because there aren't any baseboards. Sure, I need an air cleaner, but it's a whole lot better than anywhere else in the house.

The rest of the house has particulates in it. Apparently Tucson has air quality issues in November, which I definitely noticed last year (see the radioactive zombies post), but it wasn't this bad.

In food news, I learned that you can make turkey meatloaf with about a pound of ground turkey, around a cup of water chestnut flour, poultry seasoning, and a little water. It comes out kind of gooey and stiff at the same time, but it's much better than bare turkey burgers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

What...? No recipe?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home